Only companies who use Snapdocs will be able to see your profile. However, if you have your public profile enabled, anyone who is searching on the Internet will be able to view it. This means that you can share the link to your public profile with anyone and they will be able to access it.
If you're working with a company that is not on Snapdocs, you can also securely share your credentials with them through Snapdocs. To do this, just follow these instructions:
1. Login to your Snapdocs account and click on Credentials in the left-hand column.
2. Scroll down the page until you see a Share Credentials button on the right side. Click on the button.
3. You should see the following page.
4. Click on the empty field under Company Name to select the company that you'd like to share your credentials with. If you would like to share your credentials with a company that you haven't added to your Snapdocs account, select the + Add new company option.
5. Click on the empty field under Contact Person to select the person at the company who you'd like to share your credentials with. If you would like to share your credentials with someone who isn't currently listed, select the + Add a new contact option.
6. If you'd like to include a message to your contact person, enter it in the empty field under Add a message.
7. Click on the Preview button to see what the person who will receive your credentials will see.
8. If everything looks good, click either the Share button on the top right or the Share Credentials button at the button to share your credentials with your contact.
9. If you have successfully shared your credentials with your contact, you should see a confirmation message at the top of the page. You should also see a message that an email was sent to the company with a link to your credentials, which is valid for 7 days.