Before processing orders, you need to set up your client company and any of the team members who need to send orders and documents. Setting this up on the front end saves you time in the long run and makes processing orders that much more efficient! Follow the steps below for each of your clients.
Add client company
The client company is the company placing the order.
- Select Admin > Clients
- On the Clients page, select the + Add client button.
- Enter your company’s details and select settings, including their preferred consumer access settings, and select the Create client button.
- Edit these client settings by selecting Edit Client.
- Select the Save changes button.
Add client user
The client users are the individual contacts at each client company that can be included on each order.
- Client users can create orders, add documents, and communicate with your company. To add client users, select + Add user.
- Enter the user’s information on the window that opens, then select Create User.
Note: If you select the checkbox next to Is a manager? the user will be able to see all orders for the company and grant/revoke other users' manager status. If they are not a Manager, they will only be able to see their orders.
Note: If the user has been added to another one of your clients, you will be prompted to confirm that it is the right user.
- You can always adjust these client settings by selecting the client user, and selecting Change in any section to edit it.
- Select the Save button to save all changes.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until all of the client users have been added.