Snapdocs is a secure platform for sending documents to the notary. In the article you will learn how to add documents to an order and how to send them to the notary through the order.
Upload documents to the order
You can upload documents in Snapdocs in several different ways:
1. Drag and drop documents anywhere within the Documents section.
2. Upload files manually by selecting the blue or choose a file or Add document + button in the Documents section.
3. Push the documents to Snapdocs via our Resware integration.
4. Push the documents to Snapdocs via our Ramquest integration.
Send Documents to the Notary
After documents are uploaded, you can send documents to the notary in a number of ways:
1. Send them manually to the notary by selecting the Send docs to notary button or choose from options in the list that appears when you select the down arrow next to the button.
2. Send them automatically to the notary when the client finishes uploading them, or schedule them to send automatically a certain number of hours before the signing.
Note: There must be a specific time set for the appointment on the order for the documents to be released. TBD or ASAP orders will not auto-release documents to the notary.
3. Send them automatically when they are pushed over from Resware.
Note: Documents will only be sent automatically if documents are set to be automatically sent when the client is finished uploading them, if a notary has been assigned to the order, and if no documents have already been sent to the notary.
After documents have been sent to the notary, you can keep track of who has seen which documents in the Documents section. Use these indications to increase the transparency and reduce back and forth communication on your orders.