If you have questions for the signing service or title company that has hired you for a signing, Snapdocs offers a couple of ways to get in touch with them.
Message Them Through the Commenting System
On every order, there is a comments area that allows you to send and receive messages from the company that is overseeing the closing. Learn more about using comments here.
Contact Them Through Phone or Email
We always provide contact information for companies that you've worked with through Snapdocs. There's two ways to locate their contact information: 1) through the order or 2) through the Companies page.
Finding Contact Information Through an Order
1. Login and click on an order from your dashboard.
2. Click on the Contact Us link by the top of the page next to the company's name.
3. A popup should appear with the company's contact information. You can also click the Terms of Service link to access their terms.
Finding Contact Information on the Companies Page
1. Login and click Companies in the left-hand column.
2. You should see a list of the companies who you've worked with through Snapdocs. These companies will have a green circular SD icon next to their name. Companies that do not have this icon by their name are companies that you have manually added to your account.Note: Companies that you have blocked will be grayed out and will say Blocked next to their name.
3. Click the company that you'd like to obtain contact information for.
4. You should see a page similar to the one below, with a list of all the orders you've done with that company and their general contact information on the left-hand side, as well as a link to their Terms of Service.
5. To find contact information for a company's individual employees, click on Contacts.
6. You should then see a list of the company's team members and their individual contact information.