Snapdocs integrates with Quickbooks online to help you manage your accounting efficiently. With this integration, Snapdocs will transfer all the notary and client info into your QuickBooks Online account and create profiles for each. It will also transfer client invoices into your QuickBooks account. Then, once you have printed checks from Quickbooks for individual orders, it will update those orders as "paid" in Snapdocs accordingly.
What syncs from Snapdocs to Quickbooks?
When the integration is set up, all orders with a completion status (orders that have been successfully completed or marked as did not sign), sync to Quickbooks only when the "Sync" button is clicked.
For every order that is sync'd, Snapdocs will transmit a bill, an invoice, a vendor and a customer. What does that mean?
- The bill is the notary payment that is due to be paid by your company for the order.
- The invoice is the client payment that is owed to your company for the order.
- The vendor is the notary. Each vendor is added only the first time you sync an order on which you have worked with them- Snapdocs recognizes all previously added vendors and adds new orders from following syncs to their vendor profile (which includes their payment information and all orders they have done with your company).
- The customer is the client company. Each client company is added only the first time you sync an order on which you have worked with them- Snapdocs recognizes all previously added client companies and adds new orders from following syncs to their customer profile (which includes their payment information and all orders they have done with your company).
What does NOT sync from Snapdocs to Quickbooks?
- Any updates to an order that have happened after the order has synced to Quickbooks.
- Payment status and details from the order in Snapdocs into Quickbooks.
What syncs from Quickbooks back into Snapdocs?
- If a notary payment has been made and marked in Quickbooks (i.e. a check has been printed) the order will be marked as paid in Snapdocs the next time you sync.
- If a client payment has been marked as received in Quickbooks the order will be marked as paid in Snapdocs the next time you sync.