There are two options for configuring your signing products on Snapdocs: client-specific signing products and generic signing products.
Client-Specific Signing Products
If you choose this option, you will be able to add specific signing products on a per client basis. This means that for every client, you can add signing products to their client profile.
To add products:
1. Click Admin in the navigation bar.
2. From the drop down menu, select Clients.
3. Select the client profile you would like to make changes to.
4. In the Signing Products section, click Add a Product.
5. A window will open where you can add the details of the new signing product.
Note: Everything that you add to this signing product here will be specific to not only the client, but to the product as well. Any instructions you add here will pre-populate on all orders with this product. This option is great if you have clients with very specific instructions both for their company and for each product.
6. When finished, click Create Product.
7. After adding signing products to all of your clients you will see this information on the Order Create page, as will your client.
8. To edit a client specific product, click into the client and then on the pencil icon next to the product. To delete the product, click x.
Adding and Editing Signing Products With a Generic Signing Products Configuration
If you choose to use generic signing products, all of your signing products will be available for all of your clients.
Note: For Enterprise clients looking to set up Lender Mapping for the Resware integration, you must have generic signing products set up. Client-specific products are not available for Lender Mapping.
If you have generic signing products, you will have a separate Products section in the Admin drop down menu.
1. Click Admin, and then select Products.
2. Click Add a Product.
3. On the window that opens, add all the signing product information. Remember that these will be the same for all of your clients, and any instructions you add here will pre-populate on all orders with this product.
4. When finished, click Create Product.
5. When you create an order, all of the products will be available to select from across all of your clients.
6. To edit a generic product, click into the Products tab and click on the name of the product. To delete a product, click on x next to the product.
Adding special instructions
Special instructions can be added for scanbacks or any additional information for a product. You can add these on a per product basis with both generic or client specific products.
To add scanback instructions:
1. Add additional instructions by clicking into the product, and then click on Show advanced settings.
2. Next to Additional Instructions click the toggle so it shows Yes.
3. Click Save Product.
Sharing Notary Contact Information
Notary contact information is shared with the client on a per product basis with both generic or client specific products.
To choose how much information to share:
1. Select a product, and then click Show advanced settings.
2. Select the information that you would like to share with the client.
Note: The selected notary information will be included on the Client Confirmation email and will also be visible on the client user's order page.