Setting a new password for your account takes just a few steps:
1. Login to your account at app.snapdocs.com. Once you're logged in, click on "My Profile" in the left-hand column.
2. On your "My Profile" page, click the "Change Password" link.
3. A pop-up should appear, where you can enter in your current password and the new password that you'd like to use for your account. Once you've entered in both, click "Save."
4. If you receive an error indicating that your password has been previously used, please try entering a different password. When setting a new password, it cannot be the same as one of the last 10 passwords you've used for your Snapdocs account.
5. If your password has been changed, a confirmation should appear at the top of the page to let you know that your password has been updated.
Forgot Your Password?
If you've forgotten your password and are having trouble accessing your account, please see our instructions on resetting your password.