We have made some exciting changes to our dashboard that we hope will help you be even more productive! These upcoming changes are laid out below.
Product Column on Your Dashboard:
There is now a Product column on your dashboard so that you can quickly see what type of signing each order is. This column can also be sorted alphabetically by clicking on "Product."
Additional Dashboard Search Criteria:
With these changes you also now have the ability to search for orders by more criteria. Specifically, you now have two new options in the search drop down menu: client contact last name and product.
Recent Activity Updates:
There are a few changes to the recent activity column on your dashboard.
1) Actions in the recent activity column are now specific to the dashboard filter tab you are viewing.
2) The recent activity column in the Mine tab will show new actions as "unread" indicating that you have not yet seen them.
Requires Documents Notification:
Lastly, with these changes, we are also notifying you on the dashboard now if an order requires documents.
This will appear on the dashboard for orders that meet the following criteria:
- A notary has been assigned
- The doc status has not been set
- The signing appointment is within 24 hours from now