- In the closing create form, users will notice an updated design and improved logic around the Appointment section, when setting either the exact date, time, or appointment signing range!
- We've added additional support for different time formats in the Parser, so that no matter the time formats submitted, users can be confident their closings are created successfully.
- Lenders and Settlement Agents will notice an updated login experience with clearer instructions for both existing and newly invited users .
- Ellie Mae Integration
- Moving forward, in Closings created by the Parser, once Snapdocs has completed pulling all the documents from the Lender’s LOS, it will automatically begin processing.
- We've added additional security measures around Lender user’s ability to update their email address. Moving forward, when a Lender user wants to update their email address, they will be prompted to enter their login credentials.
- Companies who use VendorPay, can now enjoy additional auto-close options for completed orders!
- We've moved the "signing notifications" to the top navigation bar for better in-app visibility on signing updates.
- Notaries will notice that their dashboard now display their Notary Score and the number of reviews they've received.
- Settlement Agents
- We’ve updated the logic to better handle the incident when a newly registered Settlement Agent tries to log into Snapdocs using an existing user email. They'll be met with an error of "It looks like there's already an account with this email".
- We’ve fixed the issue in which the Participant details were missing from the Closing created by Settlement Agents.
- We’ve fixed the issue in which the Lender admin was not able to send the “Password reset” email to a user from their Snapdocs’ interface.
- We’ve fixed the issue in which the search function performed poorly when searching for the Settlement Office while in the Create closing form
- Notary requested from a Closing
- We’ve fixed the issue in which the email notifications were not triggered consistently when an order was updated by either the Lender or Settlement.
- To block unauthorized users from changing the pre-filled key details, we’ve moved the 2FA step to be before the “Welcome to Mobile Notary” page. This will allow the real newly added user to verify their identity with 2FA, and secure the ability to retrieve the login credentials using 2FA.