All the reviews given to the Notary will now only be visible to them 30 days after the order has been closed.
- Notary requested from a Closing
- Lenders, Settlement Agents and Schedulers will now be able to share messages with each other.
- Schedulers can now forward a message from Lender/Settlement Agent to the Notary.
- Schedulers will now be able to cancel orders regardless of who made the request for a Notary.
- If the associated Closing has been canceled, the request for a Notary will now also be cancelled
- We now support date range and signing date/time concurrently.
- Copy update on login page for Lenders using SSO, to let them know that method has been configured
- When SSO is the only login method configured, the Lender login page will no longer display the username and password fields.
- Notaries will now be able to update the signing status even if the appointment is in the past
- We've fixed the issue where the "include eNote" option was misaligned in the edit form on Closings with eNote.
- We've fixed an issue with a broken link that would not route a Lender user directly to the Closing when clicking on it.
- We've fixed the issue where Consumers, who have finished reviewing and eSigning their documents, were not met with the proper confirmation page.
- We've fixed an overlay issue in Internet Explorer when Consumers would reviewing their closing documents.