February 2, 2021 Product Release
- Lenders & Settlement Agents
- We've made some enhancements to the Dashboard view, making it easier to see the Preview Status, Signing Method, and if there is a Mobile Notary.
- We've also made the columns in the Dashboard customizable, so Users can display or remove the columns for a more streamline view.
- In the Closing create form, if the eNote option is selected, an optional field to add the MERS number will populate.
- We've updated some copy on the closing comment email notifications to make it clear, that replying directly to the email will generate a comment on the closing.
- Client and User note's will now be made visible to the Scheduler on the Order Page.
- Notary and Client confirmation emails will now automatically be sent within 5 minutes of the Notary being assigned.
- We've increase the notary cap in the Automator from 30 to 60, allowing more notaries to be reached.
- Settlement Agents
- Settlement agents get an updated ability to edit appointment details directly in the UI.
- We're now including the file number in email notifications sent to the consumer, to help when referencing the closing for support inquiries.
- Consumers will now be able to download documents during Review.
- Lenders and Settlements Agents will be able to see the property address for RON signings.
- Lender will now receive the “Signed docs are ready for review” email once the wet signed package is available on Snapdocs.
- If an order comes from ResWare, the “via resware” label will be displayed next to the order number.
- We've fixed a copy issue in the case when documents were not ready for Review, to make it clear to the consumer what the status of their documents are.
- We've fixed a copy issue when the consumer(s) opted out of eSigning to make it clear what will need to occur if the option is selected.
- We've fixed a copy issue on the eSigning completion page to be more instructional on next steps.
- We’ve removed the broken “Doc Download” button from the navigation bar in DocSign, which was unresponsive if clicked.
- We've fixed the text message to now display the wet signing appointment details, if applicable, when the eSigning has been completed.
- We’ve fixed the issue with the zoom function when reviewing the docs on a mobile device.
- Lenders & Settlement Agents
- We’ve fixed the issue in which the system did not remove the existing Signing range as well as the Appointment date when being deleted in Edit mode.
- We've fixed a copy issue on the Add Rush Docs pop-up, making it more clear when documents will be available on upload.
- We’ve fixed the issue in which the “Complete signing” button in the Lender UI returned an error when clicking on it.
- We've fixed an error overlay issue for when a consumer phone number was missing.
- Ellie Mae Integration
- We’ve fixed the issue in which the scanbacks to Encompass was corrupted due to non-PDF files being uploaded as signed docs.
- We've fixed the link for notaries that directed them to the NNA, in order to be certified.
- For companies with QuickBooks integration, we've fixed the email copy when an assigned Vendor transaction has been deleted to show more details on how to address.
- Notary requested from Closings
- We’ve fixed the issue in which documents were not automatically shared with the Notary once being uploaded to Snapdocs.