- Lenders, Settlement Agents, and Consumers can now create a comment on the closing by replying directly to the email notification when a comment is posted!
- Lenders can now enjoy the ability to automatically close their closings! Please contact your Customer Success Manager about turning this feature on.
- We've added some additional filtering/sorting functionality to the Closings dashboard to give Users the more freedom to customize!
- Moving forward, when a brand-new Settlement Office is invited to a Closing, the signup screen will lock in the email domain used during invitation.
- We've updated the instructional text to the Consumer email when a comment has been made on a Closing, disclaiming that replying to the message will be sent to both the Settlement Office and Lender.
- We've made a small enhancement to allow for phone numbers with more than 10 digits, for seamless syncing with Notary's NNA information.
Moving forward, if a Client has an accounting email in their profile, the system will send the invoices to that accounting email.
If the accounting email is not provided, the invoices will be sent to the client user’s email.
- We've added some text formatting optionality to Client and User instructions.
We’ve fixed the issue in which the Lender/Settlement Agent could not save the Closing after changing it from Hybrid to Hybrid with eNote.
- We've brought back the Send eSign Reminder tooltip!
- We’ve re-enabled the 2FA for all Settlement Agents.
- We’ve fixed the issue in which the signed eNote was not shown to the Lender.
We’ve fixed the issue in which the Appointment details that were set during Closing creation was not showing in the Edit mode.
- We’ve fixed the issue with the Appointment details not displaying in the eSigning Success page, even though it was set prior to the Consumer start the eSigning.
- We’ve fixed the issue in which an SA with an existing client was sent to the registration form when clicking on the “You have a new closing” email.
- We’ve fixed the issue in which the “eSigning complete, signed documents available” email was not sent out to the Settlement.
- We’ve fixed the issue in which multiple time zones were displayed in the “Signing appointment is today” email sent to Lender and Settlement Agent.
- We’ve fixed an issue where Consumers would receive “Review your closing documents” or “Review & eSign your closing documents” depending on if eSigning is unlocked at that time, when converting from a Wet to Hybrid after documents have been processed.
Notary requested from Closings
- Moving forward, the Scheduler will not be able to open a canceled ACP order.
- We’ve fixed the issue in which the “Reminder to eSign” email was not triggered.