The Snapdocs SoftPro Integration allows title companies to place orders from SoftPro directly to Snapdocs. There will be no need for the title agent to enter the Snapdocs portal for any order management.
After your company has completed the integration process, try sending a test order. Here are the steps:
1. Log in to your SoftPro account.
2. Select Services in the 360 tab, then select NotaryLoop (a.k.a. TitleLoop).
3. Confirm the order number is correct, then select OK.
4. Order information auto-populates, so please make any changes and select Next.
5. Signer Information auto-populates on this screen, so please make any changes and select Next.
6. Enter in the signing location details or select the checkbox for “Check if the closing location is the same as the property address,” then select Next.
7. Choose the signing service to send the order to and select Next.
8. Upload documents or you can continue without them. You are able to upload documents at a later time.
9. Enter details in the Items to be collected at the signing: section. This information populates into the order's special instructions.
Note: After the signing order is created you can add documents by selecting the NotaryLoop entry in the SoftPro360 queue.