On Snapdocs, you have the ability to add notaries you prefer to work with to a list of favorites. Favorited notaries will always appear higher in the automated search than notaries who you have not favorited. This means they will receive signing notifications first and are therefore more likely to be automatically assigned to an order. Favorited notaries are marked with a yellow heart icon.
There are a couple of ways to favorite a notary. You can either favorite a notary from your order page or from your Notaries page.
Favoriting a Notary From an Order
1. In the Notary section on the order there is a yellow heart icon under the notary’s information. If the heart is not filled in, the notary is not currently on your favorites list.
2. Select the heart icon to add the notary to your favorites list.
3. The heart will turn solid yellow, which means you have successfully favorited the notary.
Favoriting a Notary from the Notaries Page
1. Select Admin, then Notaries.
2. Search for a notary by name, email, etc.
3. Select the notary to open their profile and then select Favorite.
Note: Favorite will become yellow after you have successfully selected it.