Snapdocs cannot accept notary documents via fax, email, or mail. However, you can log into your notary account at app.snapdocs.com to upload them directly to your Snapdocs account.
Note: We only accept documents in PDF, JPG/JPEG, or PNG format.
Watch this video for a walk through on how to upload, manage, & delete your credentials:
Uploading Credential Documents
To upload a credential:
1. Click on Credentials in the left hand navigation.
2. Click on any of the links in the right hand navigation that correspond with the credential you’d like to upload.
3. Fill out the relevant information in the fields on the form for that document.
4. Upload your document by clicking on Select file.
5. Choose the file from your computer.
6. Click Open.
7. If you have multiple files for one document, click + Add another page to select another file to upload.
8. Once you've selected all the files you want to upload for that document, click Save to upload the selected file(s).
Managing and Deleting Credential Documents
To change existing credential documents:
1. Click Manage to the right of the credential.
2. Click Delete Document to delete an existing document. Tip: To add another credential document without deleting the current credential document that is uploaded, click Add Another Document in the drop down menu.