We do not currently have a mobile phone app. However, our site has been optimized to work nicely on your computer, tablet, and mobile phone- just open up the browser on your device and go to app.snapdocs.com.
For ease of access to your account we suggest adding a shortcut to your home screen on your mobile device.
iPad or iPhone
- Launch Safari app. Note: this does not work from the Google Chrome app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap Go.
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap Add to Home Screen. The "Add to Home Screen" dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap Add. Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPhone/iPad.
- Launch the Chrome app. Note: This does not work from the device's native web browser app.
- Open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to Home Screen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen