Participants receive emails with any update sent to the client user. However, you can choose to only have an email go to the participant when the notary is assigned.
Note: Payment details are not included on emails that get sent to participants. Because participants don't see payment details, we actually send them their own email - they aren't copied on the email to the client user.
There are different emails you can elect to have the client user, and therefore the participant, receive in your email settings. These emails are when:
- An order is created by someone in your company
- The client user creates an order
- Documents are added by the notary
- A consumer completes an esigning
- The appointment has been confirmed
- A notary responds to a rescheduled appointment
- Notary marks the order Complete
- A notary marks an order as Did not sign
- A scheduler marks an order as Canceled or On hold
- An order is closed without sending an invoice, send completion notification