If you are looking to integrate with Resware, this can be easily done by following the instructions below!
If you are a Signing Service and your Clients use Resware follow these steps:
- Login to Snapdocs and go to your Clients page (admin → clients)
- Click into the client profile who wishes to integrate with Resware.
- Make sure all of the necessary Client Users and Signing Products are entered in Snapdocs. (Please note that the name of the product must be less than 30 characters including spaces.)
- Once the client account is fully set up, email firstname.lastname@example.org to finish setting up the integration.
**If you add Client Users or Signing Products after the Resware integration is completed, you will need to contact email@example.com to add the new users and products to the Resware mapping.**
For Title Companies using Resware in house:
The integration for Title companies requires a couple more steps. Because the integration is set up for the Client to send orders through, not the admin, you must first set up your Resware team as a Client in Snapdocs. Here are steps to accomplish that:
- Login to your Snapdocs dashboard and click on Admin in the upper right corner and then on Clients in the drop down menu.
- Click on + Add Client
- Fill out the client page with information that reflects an internal Resware team. For example, set up a client called “My Company Name Resware.” Then click "Create New Client" to save.
- Make sure you add all the signing products (Admin --> Products) and all of your company team members (Admin --> Company Settings --> Team). The integration will map the Resware user to the company team member when the orders are sent through.
- When all the signing products and company team members are added, email firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the integration.