To send a company scanbacks:
1. Login to your account to get to your dashboard.
2. Click on the individual signing on your dashboard.
3. You can either drag and drop documents into the Return Documents to have them uploaded, or you can click Or choose a file to upload a file. Uploaded documents will be shared with the company that contracted you and the client.
4. If the document was successfully uploaded, it should appear in the Returned Documents box and the document will indicate that it was uploaded by you. You can add any additional files by click Add document. To edit the name of the file you uploaded, click on the gray pencil icon.
5. When you're finished adding scanbacks, click Finished Adding Docs. This notifies the company that you've finished uploading your scanbacks.
Note: If you accidentally click on the button but remember that you actually still have more files to upload, you can still do so. Click Add document to continue uploading files for the order.
Can I delete a document that I upload?
For auditing and compliance reasons, uploaded documents cannot be deleted. However, if you accidentally uploaded the wrong document, just upload the correct document and let the company know which document is the correct one. The company can also remove any incorrect files for you.