We understand that sometimes things may not work out, so if you'd like to remove your account from Snapdocs, you can do so at any time.
Removing your account from Snapdocs means that companies will no longer be able to contact you through Snapdocs and your profile will no longer show up when companies are searching for a notary in your area. You will also stop receiving notifications from companies on Snapdocs about available signing opportunities.
You can re-activate your account at any time in order to start receiving notifications again.
How to Deactivate Your Account
1. Log into your Snapdocs account and click on your name in the upper right-hand corner.
2. A drop-down menu should appear underneath your name. Click on "Settings" to be brought to your settings.
3. Scroll down the page and you should see the option to "Deactivate Profile" at the very bottom of your settings. Click "Deactivate Profile."
4. You should then see your current profile status. Click on the "Active" or "Inactive" button to switch between the two.
5. If you're switching the status of your profile from "Inactive" to "Active," a popup will appear to ask if you're sure that you want to completely deactivate your profile. Select OK to deactivate your profile and remove yourself from Snapdocs.
6. Lastly, click the "Update Settings" button in the upper right hand corner to confirm your changes.
7. Upon deactivating your account, you'll no longer have access to it and will be immediately logged out. If you ever change your mind, follow the instructions below to re-activate your account.
How to Re-Activate Your Account
1. If your account was deactivated, you'll receive an error message similar to the one below.
2. To re-activate your account, please contact email@example.com.