There are two options for payment method: ACH transfer and credit card. An admin can update the company’s payment method.
Note: To use VendorPay you will need to use ACH transfer.
Update your payment method
Here’s how to setup your payment method:
Pay by ACH
Follow these steps to set up your ACH account:
- Select Admin > Company Settings. Select the Bank Account button in the Payment Method section.
- Enter your bank information and select the Save bank details button
- Snapdocs will send two transactions to your bank account to verify that the information entered is correct. This can take a couple of days and in the interim you will see a message in the Payment Method section explaining the verification is in progress.
- When you see the transactions in your bank account, you will need to verify them by entering the amounts in Snapdocs. Select I see the 2 deposits…, enter the two amounts, and then select Verify Account. You are now ready to pay via ACH!
- The Payment Method section will contain all of your bank info and state that the “Bank account is verified.”
Pay by credit card
We accept most major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Follow these steps to set up your credit card payment:
- Select Admin > Company Settings. Select or you can use a credit card in the Payment Method section.
- On the window that opens, fill in your credit card information then select Save.
- Your credit card is ready to be charged! The Payment Method section will have your card information and options to edit your card information or change to using your bank account.
If you have any questions while adding or updating your payment details, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.