If you're using either Apple iCalendar, Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, Outlook.com, or Yahoo Calendar to keep track of all your signing appointments, you can easily add the signings you receive through Snapdocs to your calendar.
1. After clicking into an individual order from your dashboard, click add to calendar link underneath the date and time of the signing appointment.
2. You should then see a drop-down menu with the different calendar clients we support. Select the calendar client you use to add the signing appointment to your calendar.
If you use Google Calendar
If you use Google Calendar, we can automatically sync any signings you receive or manually add to your dashboard to your calendar so you don't have to manually add them!
1. To enable Google Calendar sync, navigate to your settings by clicking on your name in the upper right-hand corner and then Settings from the drop-down menu.
2. Click the green Turn On button to enable Google Calendar sync.
3. You should then be asked to allow Snapdocs to manage your Google Calendar. Click Allow. We need to be able to manage your Google Calendar in order to automatically add signing appointments to your calendar for you.
4. If at any time you would like to stop automatically syncing your signing appointments, just click on Disable.