If you are certified through the NNA, Snapdocs will automatically sync this information to your Snapdocs profile for you. This means that you do not have to upload your NNA certificate as an additional document.
Note: Snapdocs is not affiliated with the NNA.
To sync your NNA information, please follow the instructions below:
1. In order to successfully sync your NNA information, your NNA profile must:
- Be public.
- Have an email address and phone number that matches the email address and mobile phone number on your Snapdocs profile.
- Specifically say that you are "NNA Certification Exam Passed" and the NNA Seal will appear on your profile.
Tip: Be sure to check that your NNA profile fulfills all three of the requirements above. If it does not, your NNA information will not sync with your Snapdocs profile.
2. Once your NNA profile fulfills all three of the above requirements, your information will be synced to Snapdocs in 24-48 hours.
3. If your NNA information hasn't synced yet, you should see the following box appear at the top of the page.
5. If your NNA information has successfully synced, you should see a "NNA Certification" box listed on your Credentials page, with the exam date that's reflected on your NNA profile and a link to your NNA profile.
Note: If you're having any issues with your NNA profile, please contact the NNA.