You can manage which notaries you want to work with on Snapdocs by adding preferred notaries on a client company level. Preferred notaries are the notaries to be sent a signing request in the automator search. They appear on the automator with a blue heart next to their name. Admins can adjust the company settings for the automator to pause after contacting the preferred notaries.
Add a preferred notary to your client company
An admin can add a preferred notary by following these steps:
- Select Admin > Clients
- Select add preferred notary in the Preferred Notaries section.
- Enter the name or email of the notary and choose from the list which notary you want to add.
- Select the Add button. The notary appears in the Preferred Notaries section of the client company profile and at the top of the automator with a blue heart next to their name.
Pause automator after contacting Preferred Notaries
You can choose to have the automator pause after contacting all preferred notaries on a client company’s orders. The automator needs to be manually resumed to continue searching for notaries if none of the preferred notaries are available.
To adjust this setting:
- Select the client company from the Clients page.
- Select the Edit Client button.
- In the Automation Options section, turn on Pause automator after contacting Preferred Notaries if you want the automator to stop reaching out to notaries after all preferred notaries are contacted.
- If this setting is turned on, other notaries in the automator will show "Pending" as their contact method until the automator is resumed.
- Select the Resume button to continue reaching out to non-preferred notaries.