Companies may look for signing agents who are fluent in other languages besides English in order to accommodate signers who may not be fluent in English or prefer to conduct a signing in a different language. If you're fluent in another language, we recommend adding it to your profile. You never know if you might pick up some additional signings!
Note: We recommend only listing languages that you're fluent in. You should be comfortable explaining loan documents in any languages you list on your profile.
1. After logging into your account at app.snapdocs.com, click on "My Profile" in the left-hand side.
2. On your profile page, locate the "Additional Info" section on the right-side of the page. To add a language that you're fluent in to your profile, just click in the "Languages spoken" field.
3. After clicking in the field, a list of languages that can be added should drop down. Find the language you'd like to add to your profile from this list and select it to add it.
4. You can also start typing in the name of a language to quickly search through the list and see if there's a match.
5. After selecting a language from the list, it should appear in the field. You can add as many languages as you want, but again, we only recommend adding languages that you're able to comfortably explain loan documents in.
6. After making any changes to your profile, just be sure to click on the "Update Profile" in the upper-right corner of the page to save your changes.
7. If you've successfully updated your profile, a confirmation should appear at the top of the page.