At this time, there are two ways to indicate that you're Pavaso certified.
Add "Pavaso" as a Language
1. Log into your Snapdocs account and click on "My Profile" in the left-hand column.
2. On your My Profile page, locate the "Additional Info" section where you can add any languages you're fluent in.
3. Find and add "Pavaso" as a language you're fluent in.
4. Once you're done updating your profile information, click on the "Update Profile" button in the upper-right to save your changes.
Upload Any Pavaso Certifications You Have
1. Log into your Snapdocs account and click on "Credentials" in the left-hand column.
2. On your Credentials page, locate the "Additional Credential" link on the right-side of the page. Click on it to add an additional credential.
3. Enter a name for the additional credential you're uploading.
4. Click on the "Select file" button to select a file on your device and upload it.
5. If you have additional files you'd like to upload for this credential, click on the "+Add another page" link. Otherwise, once you've entered in a name for the credential and selected a file, click the "Save" button to upload it.
6. If the file has been successfully uploaded, it should appear on your Credentials page.