Occasionally, unrecognized emails are not received by users on Outlook 365 (a.k.a. Microsoft Office). This most likely happens because emails are flagged as "bulk mail" and are sent to a spam folder.
If this happens, we encourage you to add the domains to your allow-list. Here are the steps for doing that:
- Identify the domain that you are sending emails from. If your emails come from "firstname.lastname@example.org" then your domain is "mysettlementcompany.com"
- Log in as an admin to Office 365
- Click mail flow -> rules
- Click + to add a new rule
- Click more options in the new window
- “*Apply this rule if…” -> “The sender…” -> “domain is” and set the domain to the domain you identified above, i.e. mysettlementcompany.com
- “*Do the following…” -> “Modify the message properties” -> “Set the spam confidence level (SCL) to “Bypass spam filtering”
- Finally, repeat steps 4 - 7 to add the "snapdocs.com" domain.
Once this is complete, emails will start delivering successfully.