If you aren't receiving email notifications regarding a closing:
- Check your spam folder: If you aren't receiving emails, check your spam/junk folders. If you find them there, make sure to mark the emails as "not spam" to ensure successful delivery to your inbox.
- If you are using Gmail, mark Snapdocs email(s) as "not spam"
- If you are using Outlook*, mark Snapdocs email(s) as "not junk"
- Update your company-wide spam folder: If you aren't receiving emails and you don't find them in your spam folder, the emails could be getting held-up in a company-wide spam filter. The easiest way to fix this is to add the domain the emails are coming from to your allow-list. This is likely done by IT personnel at your company.
- Specifically, please make sure to Allow-list: @snapdocs.com and your sending IP address: 22.214.171.124
*If you are using Outlook 365 we have a detailed set of Allow-listing instructions