- In the past, Consumers were given the option select for "trusted devices" so they wouldn't be prompted for a Two-Factor Authentication every time they accessed their account, but as we move towards being a more secure platform this option has been removed.
- Consumers will now be prompted for 2FA every time they log in.
Bug Fixes & Small Enhancements
Requesting a Notary from a Digital Closing
- When a notary is requested from a closing, the document delivery method and language requirement set in that form and then also set in the actual mobile notary order.
- We've updated the UX for requesting a notary on mobile devices to display a "close" button on top right section and bottom section of the form modal.
- When selecting a date for a Mobile Notary order, users can now only select the current or future dates.
- Lender team members and settlement agents selecting an appointment time in Mobile Notary will notice that the UX for the time picker, now populates relevant time options by the hour:
- Email notifications will be triggered to Lender team members, when settlement agents add "Rush Docs" to a closing.
- Users will now be able to "paste" information into the phone number field.
- Users can now sort closings by their creation date in the dashboard view.
- In the SA view, the activity log now records when a notary is unavailable for a signing appointment.