Bug Fixes & Small Enhancements
Requesting a Notary from a Digital Closing
- In the Request Mobile Notary form, if there is only one option to select from (scheduler, client, or product) those fields will now be pre-selected.
- In the Request Mobile Notary form, we've updated the UX to restrict selecting a passed appointment date and time.
- When viewing a closing, we've now included a tooltip in the Documents Panel for when a borrower opts out of esigning and the full loan package needs to be downloaded.
- When viewing a closing on a mobile device, the closing status is now displayed on a separate line while scrolling down the page.
- The "Additional Documents" button on a Closing is not displayed after consumer has esigned for hybrid closing.
- We've removed the "Request a notary" button from the information callout on a closing.
- We've updated the borrower email language to direct them to our Consumer Support page instead of their loan officer or settlement agent.
- When viewing a closing email notification on a mobile device, the "Lender Team" heading is now shown on one line.
- If a consumer has opted out of esigning, the email notification sent to the lending team or settlement agent now includes verbiage of the consumer action.
- When adding personal expenses, the "Add" button will now no still show once an expense has been deleted.
- When a notary no longer wishes to work with a company, we've updated the placeholder text to appropriately inform them how their feedback will be shared with a company. The feedback modal now says "Share your feedback with (Company Name)".
- When prompted to enter reasons why, the placeholder text now displays " This feedback will be automatically shared with (Company Name) and the Snapdocs Support team."