Settlement Invitation Email
- We've completely refreshed the closing invitation email that Settlement Agents receive to detail exactly what they need to do on the platform and how to do it.
Doc Access v2
- We've made some UI changes to make it easier for Settlement Agents to find and download the necessary docs needed to complete the wet signing portion of a hybrid closing.
- We've also gave Lenders and Settlement Agents the ability to send consumers email reminders to eSign their documents, if they haven't already.
- We've improved further the ability to switch closing types directly on the closing, so no need to jump through 'edit' hoops for a simple change.
- Lenders and Settlement Agents will notice 'Pending' or 'Sent' statuses when it comes to the completion of the borrower eSigning, and an actionable explanation if the status is pending.
- In conjunction with the new closing email detailing exactly what steps the Settlement Agent should take, we've built out an in-app guide to help walk them through how it should be done.
- We've completely reworked the consumer login experience. By using a tokenized link, consumers will no longer have to fuss over usernames and passwords. Still utilizing our Two-Factor Authentication protocol, consumers will be sent a security code to their phone which after entering in the security prompt, will allow them to safely and quickly access their signing!
Bug Fixes & Small Enhancements
- When notaries submit their commissions for verification, the state field can no longer be blank.
- We've address the bug associated to FedEx labels breaking on generation because of last name length.
- We've address the bug associated to comment visibility for those who aren't meant for the comment to be shared with.
- MN users will notice that when switching roles from the Closings product, loan documents that were uploaded via Closings, should now appear on the MN order.
- Audit trail on closing now shows the correct date when a consumer opts out of eSigning.