At this time, you can indicate that you're commissioned to perform Remote Online Notarization (RON) by adding RON as a language on the “My Profile” page of your Snapdocs account. As an additional step, you can also upload any certifications you have that show you are RON commissioned.
Add “RON” as a language
Please follow the instructions below to add “RON” as a language to your Snapdocs account.
- After logging into your Snapdocs account, click on "My Profile" on the left-hand column.
- Once on your My Profile page, locate the "Additional Info" section on the right-hand side of the page.
- After clicking in the field, a list of languages that can be added should drop down. Search for RON, and select the language that corresponds with the technology provider you have an account with.
- After selecting the language that corresponds with the technology provider you have an account with , it should appear in the field. After making any changes to your profile, please be sure to click on the orange "Update Profile” button in the upper-right corner of the page which will save any and all of your changes.
- If you've successfully updated your profile, you should see a confirmation banner appear at the top of the page letting you know your profile has been successfully updated.
Upload Any RON Certifications You Have
- Log into your Snapdocs account and click on "Credentials" in the left-hand column.
- On your Credentials page, locate the "Additional Credential" link on the right-side of the page. Click on it to add an additional credential.
- Enter a name for the additional credential you are uploading.
If you are uploading a RON certificate, please be sure to title the document “RON Certificate- [insert technology provider name]”. So, if you are certified through the technology provider, Pavaso, the title of your certificate should read “RON Certificate- Pavaso”
If you are uploading a commission from your state that shows you are RON commissioned, please be sure to title the document “eNotary Commission- [insert state name]”. So, if you have a commission in the state of Utah that shows you are a remote online notary, the title of your document should read “eNotary Commission- Utah”
- Click on the "Select file" button to select a file on your device and upload it.
- If you have additional files you'd like to upload for this credential, click on the "+Add another page" link. Otherwise, once you've entered in a name for the credential and selected a file, click the "Save" button to upload it.
- If the file has been successfully uploaded, it should appear on your Credentials page.