In order to send action event codes from Snapdocs to Resware, you will first need to create these action events in Resware. You will then need to add a code number to each of the action events.
Note: You can choose whichever number you would like to be associated with each event.
Follow these steps to send action events from Snapdocs to Resware:
1. Select Admin > Action Lists > Action Events.
2. Add the name for each event you would like to create an action for.
3. Add action codes to these events by selecting Admin > Partner-Related > Resware to Resware Partner Mappings.
4. Choose which Partner you want to add these codes to, then select Action Events from the list.
5. On the Action Events page, select the Add button. Choose the action event and add a code number.
Example: The code 44 is set up to mean notary_assigned. These code numbers can be anything you would like them to be.
6. After the code numbers are added, you will see the action codes being pushed back from Resware in the XML tab.
Information Required to Configure This Feature
The following information is needed to configure this feature:
- Resware URL
- Resware Username & Password
- Codes for each of the actions you would like to have turned on, such as: