Bug Fixes & Small Enhancements
- Lenders will now be able to see and download the original loan package in their UI, when they expand the "split documents section".
- Lenders can now also download the eSign package, whereas previously they could not.
- We've fixed an intermittent bug that prevented consumers from receiving email notifications about their esigning, as well as the bug that prevented the esign from unlocking after successfully previewing their closing documents.
- Previously, if the Settlement Office's address was blank we showed "null, null, null" in the right hand panel of the Closings UI. If the Settlement Office Address is blank, we will now just not show anything there.
- Lenders will also notice a new set of emails that are configurable by role, in their email preferences.
- We've updated the borrower UX to be more informative on the status of when their eSigning will be available and how they'll be notified.
- We've fixed a bug associated to notary notifications not triggering when the signing appointment was set to TBD or ASAP.
- For dual consumer signings, we've fixed a bug so that consumers are directed to the proper URL for their signing.
- We have removed the option for borrowers to opt-out for a RON closing. This means that if the closing type needs to be change, it will need to be cancelled and re-created.