Bug Fixes & Small Enhancements
- eNotes can now appropriately be cancelled and unregistered whenever a user opts of out eSigning, or the closing itself is cancelled.
- In cases where only the eNote needs cancelling, this may be done without deregistration if the eNote was signed yet not registered, and or, if a closing is cancelled before the eNote has been eSigned.
- We've fixed the bug that prevented the eNote from being sent to the Lender after it has been signed.
- We've improved the "Rush Docs" feature on a closing, so that Lender users and Settlement Agents can now add rush docs even after eSigning have been completed.
- Notifications regarding these additional documents are also fully customizable in the Lender email settings.
- We've fixed a bug relating to updated signing appointment email notifications not going to the lending team and borrowers, when a Settlement Agents updates that information.
- These notifications can also be configured by Lenders.