Often, there are last minute changes to a loan package. You might update the closing disclosure right before a wet sign appointment, sometimes there are errors in a document, or even missing documents.
- If documents need to be updated at the last minute, you can send them to the settlement agent immediately.
- If the settlement agent is using a notary through Snapdocs, they can send title documents to the notary immediately.
1. After the borrower eSigns, you will see that noted on the right-hand side of the closing window
2. To add a Rush Document, click the pencil icon and select "Add rush document"
3. You can also customize the email notifications regarding these new documents inside your Email Settings
4. If a Notary is requested from a Closing via a connected platform, the Scheduling Company can configure which emails the they and the notary receive