- We've addressed an intermittent bug tied to the signing appointment date and time that delayed the consumer's eSigning ability, which is now no longer an issue.
- We've corrected an error that prevented the email notification letting the Lender know that scanbacks are available in Encompass.
- When a comment is made and shared with specific parties, the signing service company name will now display the actual company name instead of "undefined".
- We've fixed a bug related to when a Mobile Notary user encountering a 500 error message when attempting to log into their CTM account after their role has already been changed.
- Now, when a team member’s role has been changed, the wizard will be reset, allowing the user to successfully log into the Mobile Notary platform!
- The eNote package will now be included in the combined package that already houses the completed eSign package and wet sign package.
- For Lenders, this will appear under the "Signed Documents" panel and can also be downloaded individually
- For Settlement Agents, this will appear in the "Add Signed Documents" panel and will made available for download
- For Full eClosings, we've updated the Lender and Settlement Agent view to explicitly specify the notary type as a RON notary.
- In the Settlement Agent view of a closing, we've made it more transparent as to when a Consumer opts out of the eSigning, including which updated documents are necessary for download.
- We've streamlined the Consumer eSigning interface and implemented the following conditions:
- If there is a single signer on the closing and they have completed the eSigning, they will no longer be given the option to opt out.
- If there are multiple signers that share the same login credential and not all have completed eSigning, this view remains unchanged and the options to opt out or eSign will still be available.
- If an co-signer is added after the closing was created, the options to opt out or eSign will be made available.
- We've updated the language on a hybrid closing for the eSigning status, so that in both the Lender and Settlement Agent view, until eSign documents have been fully uploaded, the status will now say "Waiting for documents"