Bug Fixes & Small Enhancements
- We will now allow the changing of closing type for Hybrid Closings with eNote, even when closings docs are already being processed.
- We've fixed the automation logic for when new and returning Settlement Agents get added to a closing, to further streamline their access to closing documents.
- We've updated the copy on email notifications when scanbacks are added to make them more clear and precise.
- We've also changed the copy on the email notification when "it's the day of the signing", to:
- If the borrower does not eSign, please have the borrower eSign on their phone at the appointment. If they can not eSign, convert the closing from hybrid to wet and print the closing package.
- On full eClosings, associated orders will display the notarization method of Remote Online Notarization
- Schedulers should now have the ability to:
- Set the Appointment timing as T.B.D. when creating a new order
- Edit an existing order that has the appointment date and time set to become T.B.D
Requesting a notary from Closings
- Users requesting a notary from Closings will notice the addition of a Transaction Type on the order form, with options for:
- Reverse mortgage
- Debt settlement
- We've addressed the issue where FedEx labels were not generating automatically when orders were created from Closings