Bug Fixes & Small Enhancements
- In both the Lender and Settlement Agent view, the eNote Registration Status will now be shown on the closing, located underneath the consumer information.
- From here on, Lenders will not be able to change a closing type from Hybrid to Hybrid w/ eNote.
- We have fixed the bug that prevented a new SA to be invited to the Closing using the “Invite Settlement Agent” button.
- We've update the logic for email notifications going out to Lenders, so they get notified when documents are available for download only after the wet sign documents have been uploaded.
- We’ve fixed the issue in which Settlement Agents were not able to opt out of a hybrid signing when prompted to confirm the change via the confirmation pop-up window.
- We've updated the verbiage on the Activity Log for when a consumer's email is changed to now display "email set to...".
- We've updated the the error notification banner on the Create Closing form to display all errors when a field requirement is not met.
- We've fixed the issue that displayed an unbranded navigation bar image to the consumer, instead of the associated company logo.
- Now, when mobile notary orders are requested from Closings, date and time details made on the order will reflect on the associated closing.
- We've updated our mileage calculator tool for notaries to be in compliant with the IRS mileage rate for 2020.
- We've addressed a bug that prematurely, auto-closed orders, rendering notaries unable to access documents.
Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Changes to a consumer email will now be displayed on the Activity Log in the Closings interface.