Bug Fixes & Small Enhancements
- Consumers will notice that after signing the eNote, they will be redirected back to Snapdocs to complete the rest of their eSignable documents.
- We've made a small update to the Consumer view, so that when they opt-out of eSigning it is clear what the status of their documents are and how they'll be notified once they are available.
- We updated the email logic for when Settlement Agents were added to the closings, so that they only receive one "You have a new closing" email when documents have finished being processed.
- We’ve improved the logic of Consumer downloads signed docs to ensure the documents are ready for downloading when the Consumer receives the "Your signed closing documents are available" email.
- We've fixed the bug that would auto-add a Settlement Agent if they viewed a closing, even if they weren't originally on the closing.
- We’ve fixed the issue in which the Consumer received an email that documents have been updated when the closing type was switched from Hybrid to Hybrid with eNote and vice versa.
- We fixed an issue in the audit trail when a "Consumer has eSigned..." to no longer show 'undefined' under the User column.
- We've made some improvements to the Settlement Agent view to help make navigating/taking actions easier:
- Expand the “Prepare Additional Documents” section, if Settlement has not uploaded docs
- Populate the "Reference Documents" section with relevant documents
- Populate the "Send eSign Reminder" option
- Update the eSign status in the "Download Closing Package" section when eSigning is complete
- In the lender view, we've update the closing to display the eSigning status section.
- We've fixed a bug that auto-closed orders even when the order was rejected.
- We’ve updated the logic for a Notary’s order dashboard and order details page, so the time displayed is in the notary's timezone, next to the appointment time.
- We've updated the footer on email notifications to include "Do Not Forward" copy as a reminder to users they should never be forwarding emails.