- We're excited to announce that our eNote Service will now be able to support Closings with a FHA/VA loan type!
- At Snapdocs, innovation and security go hand in hand. As such, we've added the use of CAPTCHA to all sign-in forms in both Closings and Scheduling!
- Consumer Preview (Desktop)
- Consumers will now have the ability to scroll through documents for a more streamline experience.
- The navigation bar now displays a "Back" button that takes the consumer back to their Snapdocs homepage and an improved messaging interface via the "Question" button, that stays out of view until selected.
- We've also added the ability to zoom and rotate pages
- Consumer Preview (Mobile)
- On mobile devices, the new top bar is displayed on the page load, but is no longer “fixed” to the top while previewing.
- Settlement Agents
- We've added a tooltip next to the closing status, directing them to the Lender if they're needing to replace scanbacks or add additional documents when the closing has already been "closed".
- We've made some copy changes to the eSign reminders for Hybrid and RON Closings when there are eSign constraints, the Consumer has previewed their documents, and when there is a Co-Signer on the closing.
- We've also updated the Review and eSign your closing documents email for Hybrid and RON Closings when the appointment time or the earliest signing date is either today or in the past and the Consumer has not previewed their documents.
- For Hybrid and RON Closings without any eSign constraints, Consumers will notice more clear and concise language when notified to review and eSign their closing documents
For Wet Closings, we will no longer send the Review your closing documents email to the Consumer if:
Closing docs uploaded AFTER the in-office signing is marked as “Complete”
Closing docs uploaded AFTER scanbacks have been uploaded
Closing docs uploaded when the Appointment time has already been in the past
- To widen our support for RON Closings created through our parser, we're added the signing location information to our email template.
- Moving forward, the PDF file of Notary confirmation sent to Resware will include the “Signing location” and “Notary fee”.
- Notary requested from Closings
- The scheduler can now update the signing appointment date and time directly from the Order page via the "reschedule" button, and the new appointment details will automatically sync to the Closing.
- We've improved the logic for when a Settlement Agent requests a notary, so that only they can cancel it. The cancellation event will be recorded on the Audit trail and Activity log.
- We’ve fixed the issue with the Closing status dropdown menu displaying incorrectly when scrolling down the page.
- We’ve fixed the issue in which the Participant was not able to log into Snapdocs and view the Closing.
- We’ve fixed the issue in which the “Documents are ready for review” email was sent out twice on Wet Closings.
- We’ve fixed the issue in which the signing location was removed after the Lender/SA updated the signing time.
- We’ve fixed the issue in which the Lender admin was not able to send the “Password reset” email to a user from their Snapdocs’ interface.
- We’ve fixed the issue in which the Consumer did not receive the “Your closing documents have been updated” email after the original package had been removed and replaced.
- Settlement Agent
- We've fixed the issue the prevented them from marking a Closing as "closed".
- We’ve fixed the issue in which they were not able to upload documents on the Closing they created.
- We’ve fixed the issue in which the Settlement Agent was not able to remove their closing docs upon clicking on the “Remove closing package” button. This happened with Closings created by the Settlement Agent.
- We’ve fixed the issue in which the “Signing details updated” email sent to the Scheduler displayed as “Hybrid Closing”, even though the Closing is a RON.
- We’ve updated the zipcode - timezone mapping to ensure Notaries are seeing their orders in the correct timezone.