- Moving forward, Consumers use their iPhone to review/eSign documents, the system will allow 2FA code to be auto-populated to their web browser (Safari or Chrome).
- The "Property address" fields are now available for Lender/SA in Closing Create Form. These fields are optional for Wet and Hybrid Closing, but required for Full eClosing. Note that if provided, the Property address must be a complete address in order for the Closing to be created.
- We've improved the doc-preview UI for Settlement Agents. Check it out and let us know how do you like it!
- Moving forward, the following emails will be sent from our firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Email subject: Incomplete closing
- Email subject: Esign Incomplete
- Email subject: Please verify or set the signing appointment details
To help improve the usability of the dashboard, the following enhancements have been made:
Addition of a scrollbar at the top of the dashboard table, allowing for easy navigation across columns
When sorting on a new column, you will automatically be redirected to the first page of results
For admin users, the default filter will be set to “all closings” instead of “my closings”.
- We’ve made updates on the pop-up displayed to the Lender when they try to close a Hybrid Closing while eSigning is not yet complete.
Moving forward, the system will update the Activity log and Audit trail everytime a new Order Owner is assigned.
If the order owner is automatically assigned by the system, the activity log will display as <order_owner_name> assigned as order owner
If the order owner is added by a company user, the activity log will display as <order_owner_name> assigned as order owner by <user’s name>
To enable this feature, visit the Order settings and select “Set the scheduler who created the order (if any) as the order owner”.
- Moving forward, the Quickbook Sync will run until complete, and all errors will be included in one email (instead of stop syncing anytime an error was found like previously).
- The Quickbook Sync will include the client user email and file #.
- When a user has multiple roles (such as a Lender user and a Scheduler), and if any of those roles require using SSO for the login process, the user will be redirected to the SSO login page upon selecting the role from the profile menu.
- We've fixed the placeholder text in all appointment-related fields.
- We've fixed the issue with Settlement Agents not able to update the appointment date & time.
- Moving forward, when lender docs or title docs are removed from a Closing, the UI will automatically refresh to return to the pre-doc-upload state.
- We've fixed the issue with "Trust this device" feature for Settlement.
- We’ve fixed the issue with Client inviting a new member to the team, but the member got an error when trying to activate their account.
- We’ve fixed the issue in which the message sent to the Scheduler did not indicate if it was also shared with other recipients.