Task-based navigation refers to filters on the scheduling dashboard. These filters organize tasks that occur during the order lifecycle. Task-based Navigation improves scheduler efficiency by providing a more efficient view for prioritizing actions. The video below will show how to properly utilize this enhancement:
Each tab contains subcategories that hold orders depending on the pending task. If an order fits into multiple categories it appears in all relevant categories. For example, if an order that needs a notary and documents, then it will show up in both the "Needs Notary" and the "Needs documents" tab.
The "Pre-Signing" tab includes:
- Needs Notary - “Unfilled” orders that need a notary or the automator is in progress.
- Needs Appt. Confirmation - The appointment is still pending confirmation from the notary.
- Needs Documents - Documents have not been uploaded or sent to the notary.
- Needs Documents Downloaded - The notary still needs to download documents.
- Needs Reschedule - Orders that have been rescheduled by the scheduler, but are not confirmed by the notary.
The "Needs signing status" tab includes:
- Orders without a completion status 2 hours after the appointment time.
The "Signing complete" tab includes:
- Needs Scanbacks - Notary has not uploaded documents after 1 hour past the appointment time.
- Post - Closing QC - Shows the exact same view as our current “Signing Complete” tab does. Quality control is a procedure intended to ensure that the completed and signed documents meet the requirements set by the client and Snapdocs. Review this article for more information: Post-Closing Tools on Snapdocs
- Not Yet Shipped - Orders 5 hours past the appointment time with out updated shipping information.