Allow notaries to receive messages from an order as text messages
If a notary has the setting turned on and would like to receive all comments left on an order via text message, they should be receiving all comments.
We fixed the following issues:
- The notary saw an incorrect error message when their SSN is incorrect:
The fix ensures the notary will see the following message:
- The “Signing confirmation” email that sent to the notary contained incorrect info.
We have fixed the email copy to be the following:
- The escrow officers saw incorrect notary’s credential status, in which “fully verified” was shown as “partially verified.”
The fix ensures the system displays the correct notary’s credential status at all times.
- The notary did not see the wet package on the order page after the consumer had opted out of eSigning.
The fix ensures the notary will have access to the package.
- The company logo was missing in all scheduling emails.
We fixed this issue to ensure the system will load the company logo in the emails.
Client users who have the “augmented client experience” feature enabled could not edit the consumer’s info on their orders.
We fixed this issue.