The dashboard automatically pushes the most pressing orders to the top of the list, such as an order that doesn't have a notary assigned or an order that is coming up and still needs documents. It is designed to assist in your workflow. However, we understand that there are times you are going to need to filter the dashboard differently. Read on to learn about the many ways to filter your dashboard.
On the left side of the screen when you login to Snapdocs there is a set of dashboard filters. Below each filter view is explained:
Mine = Orders for which you are the order owner appear in this dashboard view. This view will only show you your orders that do not have a completion status added and those with post-closing rejections (if those features are turned on for your company).
Open = Orders in this view are ones that are not closed, canceled, or completed. They will appear in order of urgency by the time of the signing. Did not signs will also appear in this view, as long as they are not closed.
Unfilled = Orders that do not have a notary assigned yet, in order of urgency by the time of the signing.
Today = Orders that are scheduled to sign today.
Tomorrow = Orders that are scheduled to sign tomorrow.
Did not sign = Orders for which the signing status is did not sign and the order is still open. Closed orders with a did not sign status will not show in this view.
Completed = Orders that have been completed successfully but are not yet closed. Since we have removed completed orders from the default view, there is now a filter specifically for completed orders. Orders that are closed will not appear in this view. This view will also include orders with post-closing errors if post-closing features are enabled for your company.
On hold = Orders that are up in the air and not ready to be closed. Orders will stay on hold until you remove the hold, add a signing status and close the order.
Post-closing = Orders that require action for post closing. This view is only available to companies who have post-closing features enabled. Orders that have had the documents approved will disappear from this view.
Closed = All orders that have been closed.
Sorting by column headers:
All of the column headers at the top of your dashboard that are in blue have the ability to be sorted in descending or ascending order. For columns that are not numerically based, the columns will sort alphabetically. Click on the name of the column to sort it!
Using the search function:
At the top of the dashboard, there is also a search function. Select from the options in the drop down menu, the parameters you would like to search by:
If you would like to search by multiple criteria (i.e. First and Last name), select one parameter first, type in the contents and click search. Once you have searched, you should see an option to add a field:
Click the + button and a new search field should appear with the same drop down menu:
Fill in the contents of the second search field, click search and you should see the results narrow.
Here is what each search parameter means:
- Last Name: this is the last name of the borrower/signer
- First Name: this is the first name of the borrower/signer
- City: this is the city/town in which the signing is occurring
- State: this is the state in which the signing is occurring
- Client: this is the client company attached to the order
- Client Contact Last Name: this is the last name of the client user on the order
- Product: this is the type of product on the order
- Order owner: this is the person at your company who is assigned to the order.
- Order #: this is the number that is applied to each of your Snapdocs orders. This is generated by Snapdocs and usually starts at 10000 and goes up from there.
- File #: this is the escrow number or file number that comes directly from your client or the lender.
- Notary Last Name: this is the last name of the notary assigned to the order.
- Status: this searches the text entered into the Status box on the order page. This does not search for the completions status such as did not sign, completed etc.
- Signing Status: this is the completion status of the order
- Lender: this searches by Lender which is input on the order create page.
- Appointment date: this searches by the date signings are scheduled.