Snapdocs encourages notaries to upload many different types of credentials to ensure they are qualified to perform the signings offered on our platform. Notaries that are Snapdocs Verified are guaranteed to have a valid notary commission, bond (if applicable), background check report, E&O insurance policy, and a verified ID, as well as any other documents you have specified in your Verified Preferences.
We also provide space for them to upload additional documentation if they choose, such as:
- Bar Card (for Attorneys)
You can see whether a notary has certain credentials on the Accounting Tools page, the Notaries page, or on the Order page.
Accounting Tools page
You can export notary vendor info from your Accounting Tools page.
- Select Accounting Tools from the Admin list.
- On the Export Spreadsheets page select Export Notary Vendor Info and then select the Generate Report button.
- The report generated shows information about the notaries you have worked with within the specified time period, including whether the notary has uploaded a notary commission, background check, and has had their identity verified.
You can view a notary’s profile from the Notaries page.
- Select Notaries from the Admin list.
You will see whether a notary has uploaded a W-9, commission and/or a bond, as well as the amount for which they are insured and their background check company.
- Select a notary's profile to look at their credentials in greater detail.
You can view a notary’s profile from the Order page.
- On the Order page, select Search Agent to open the Automator.
- Select a notary to view their profile.
- Select Credentials to view their uploaded credential details.
Note: If you are using our Enhanced Automation Suite Settings and update your Notary Search Preferences, each notary that is automatically assigned will be guaranteed to have the particular settings you have specified.