When a company leaves a comment on an order you've been assigned to, you'll automatically be notified by email. Check your text messages more often than your email or prefer to be notified via text? We also offer the option to be notified via text message when a company sends you a message on the day of a signing.
How does this work?
If you choose to turn this setting on, you will receive both a text message and an email when a company sends you a message on the day of the signing appointment.
You will receive an email for all comments shared with you. A text message will only be sent if a company sends you a message on the day of the signing. This helps to ensure that any important or last-minute messages reach you as soon as possible. Here's how a text message might look like:
To view the entire comment, just click on the link in the text message.
Here are a couple of examples that illustrate when you will also receive a text message notification:
- If you have a signing today at 5 PM, you will be notified via text message and email of any messages the company sends you from 12:01 AM to 11:59 PM that day.
- If you have a signing tomorrow at 7 AM, you'll only be notified via email of any comments the company sends you today for that signing.
- If you had a signing yesterday at 1 PM, you'll only be notified via email of any comments the company sends you today for that signing.
Note: If you have chosen to receive notifications via text, this setting will be automatically turned on for you. You can always change this in your settings though.
How do I enable this?
To also receive a text notification when a company sends you a message, just follow these instructions:
- Login to your account at app.snapdocs.com.
2. Click on your name in the upper-right corner. A drop-down menu should appear, with a link to Settings.
3. In the SMS Settings section of your Settings page, locate the setting that says Order comments made on the day of signing. This setting allows you to manage whether you'd like to also be notified by text (in addition to being notified by email) when a company shares a comment with you on an order. If the setting is on Text, this means you will be notified by both text and email. If the setting is on Email, you'll only be notified by email.