You may be asked by the hiring company to confirm the signing appointment with the consumers. If so, you'll see a prompt at the top of the order page to please confirm the appointment with the signer, along with the appointment date, time, location, and the signer's contact information.
After contacting (or attempting to contact) the signer, here's how you can report the status on the order:
If the Signer Confirms the Appointment Details
1. If you were able to get in contact with the signer and they confirmed that they're available for the appointment at the specified date, time, and location, click the "Confirm" button.
2. A popup, similar to the one shown below, should appear. To let the company know that the signer has confirmed the details of the signing appointment, click "Confirm."
3. After sending this update to the company, you should see in the messages section on the order page that you have confirmed the appointment.
If the Signer Would Like to Change the Appointment Details
1. If you were able to get in contact with the signer and they requested a change to their appointment date or time, click the "Confirm" button.
2. A popup, similar to the below, should appear. To let the company know that the signer has requested changes to the appointment, select the "Signer is unavailable" option.
3. After selecting the "Signer is unavailable" option, a text box should appear, where you can let the company know why the signer is unavailable and provide any alternative dates, times, or locations that the signer has requested. After filling in any additional information you'd like to provide the company with, click the "Send Update" to send this information to the company.
4. After sending the update to the company, you should see in the message section on the order page that an appointment change has been requested. From here, the company can edit the details on the order to accommodate the signer or contact you if anything else is needed.
If You Were Unable to Get in Touch With the Signer
1. If you tried to contact the signer but were unsuccessful in getting in touch with him or her, click on the "I could not reach signer" link to let the company know.
2. A popup should appear, where you can select the method you used to contact the signer. This includes, leaving a voicemail, sending a text message, and sending an email to the signer. If the provided phone number for the signer was incorrect, there's also an option to indicate this to the company.
3. After selecting the appropriate option, you'll have the option to click "change" if you'd actually like to select a different option. Otherwise, if you'd like to proceed in sending this update to the company, click "Save."
4. If the update has been successfully saved and sent to the company, a confirmation should appear. Within the confirmation section, there will also be an update that reflects when the last attempt to contact the signer was made and how it was made.
5. If you try to reach the signer again and are still unsuccessful, you can click on the "I could not reach the signer" link again to provide a new update. If you try again and are able to get in touch with the signer, you can click on the "Confirm" button to either let the company know that the signer has confirmed the appointment or has requested changes to the appointment.