In an effort to automate manual tasks, Snapdocs Scheduling Confirmation emails will now automatically send after assigning a notary. The Scheduler will notice a 5 minute countdown until the Client and Consumer confirmation emails are sent. The logic behind the delay is to quickly remove any notaries before an email is sent to stakeholders. Schedulers will also have the options to “Send Now” or “Cancel” the confirmation email.
Steps to remove this setting
- Have an admin log into the Snapdocs Portal
- Click on 'Admin' in the upper right corner
- Under the drop down click on 'Company settings'
- On the new page, click on 'Settings'
- Navigate down to 'Order Settings'
- Uncheck the box for "Automatically send confirmation emails to notary and client after a notary has been assigned"
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit 'Save'