The Snapdocs SoftPro Integration allows Title companies to place orders from SoftPro directly to Snapdocs. There will be no need for the Title agent to enter the Snapdocs portal for any order management.
After your company has completed the integration process, try sending a test order. Here are the steps:
- Log into your SoftPro account
- Click Services within 360 Tab, then Select NotaryLoop
- Confirm Order Number, then click OK
- Order information will auto populate, so please make any changes and click Next
- Signer Information will auto populate on this screen, so please make any changes and click Next
- Enter in Signing Location or Click 'Check Box' if the closing location is the same as the property address, then Click Next
- Select Vendor(Signing Service) to send the order to and click Next
- Upload documents or you can continue with out them(Please Note* You will be able to upload documents at a later time)
- You can enter 'Items to be collected'(This will populate into the order's special instructions)
- This page will allow you to enter additional "Special Instructions" to send the notary and the 'Additional Email address' fields will allow you to add participants onto the order(These email addresses will receive status updates)
- This page show success! Your order has been sent to the service vendor
- After the signing order has been created you can 'Add' documents by clicking the NotaryLoop entry in the SoftPro360 queue
Feel Free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions.